Wheatley Vs Black Bear

I'm not debating between the 2 both are great. I'm just wondering, I know black bear can make the tow button for a extra performnace boost but I'm wondering can wheatley do that too? And I actuall use my tow hitch so I'm wondering if that can change it to a diffrent button?

Personally, Black Bear. Justin answered all my newbie questions about the AUTO CAL. Sometimes more than once. I have heard great things about Wheatley also. I think it's like asking whats your favorite sweet tart color. They're all Great, it just comes down to personal preference.

I'm not debating between the 2 both are great. I'm just wondering, I know black bear can make the tow button for a extra performnace boost but I'm wondering can wheatley do that too? And I actuall use my tow hitch so I'm wondering if that can change it to a diffrent button?

I'm confused as to what you mean? Can you change the tow/haul button to some other switch or something?

No, the tow/haul button just changes your transmission settings in the ecm. You have a few diffrent tables that you can modify in the ecm for "normal" which is tow/haul off. And for "performance", which is tow/haul on. You can change where the tranny shifts at, shift pressure, and a few other things. The tow/haul doesn't change anything in the motor in regards to performance.

And yes, I am sure that Mr. Wheatley can do diffrent setting with the normal/performance transmission settings.

tow/haul is just for shift points it does not add more power. and yes wheatley can do it he used to be my tuner before i got my radix. there both good tuners its whichever you want. if you want my personal opinion ill say wheatley

No I guess I screwed up the question. A few guys on here had there tow button switch to "performance button" so when its off shifts are nice and smooth and not rough but when on boost shifting firmness and so on. I don't mean to sound like an idiot that hitting the tow button will make more performance. I have just read on here some guys have the tow button switched to a "performance mode" that's just what I read on here. My whole question was can this button( tow, haul) be switched to like the bed light or something?

No I guess I screwed up the question. A few guys on here had there tow button switch to "performance button" so when its off shifts are nice and smooth and not rough but when on boost shifting firmness and so on. I don't mean to sound like an idiot that hitting the tow button will make more performance. I have just read on here some guys have the tow button switched to a "performance mode" that's just what I read on here. My whole question was can this button( tow, haul) be switched to like the bed light or something?

The Tow/Haul button on the trucks/SUVs and the performance button on the corvette access the same trans parameters. the difference is in how the tune is set up from factory. In the corvette it has more aggresive trans settings, while in the truck, the trans holds gears longer at part throttle and shifts sooner at WOT. this can all be changed in the tunning. Just ask your tuner. And yes, you could pull the wires/button from the shifter and use a corvette button or any momentary button and relocate it to where ever you want.