Just An Update On My Car

8 UR HMI

well as most of you know i sold the truck and bought a 2002 arctic white WS6 6 spd. i was told it was stock and it sounds looks and felt like stock when i bought it. with the speedo off i thought it might be the tires but found out they are factory size. anyways i had the car tuned by an f-body guy in my area and it has 4:10's 85mm MAF, short throw, some aftermarket clutch (dont know) and 243 heads and ls6 intake. oh and some goofy ass cutout way in the back.

i took it to the track 2 weeks ago just trying to get a feel for it and the guy in the stage line was like, "you need a helmet" luckily i had mine with me and slapped it on. so after a great burnout i got to the line, stalled it to maybe 2200-2400. thinking the car is basically stock and not a lot of power i dumped the clutch at the tree and spun through 1st and 2nd then hit 3rd down shifted to 2nd and finally got some traction. i know the car is faster but i ended up running a 14.1 at 99mph with a 2.75 60 ft :rollin: thats y my time sucked huevos.

anyways the tires are 275/40/18's in the back and they are nitto nt555s street radials..... (came with the car on z06 rims).

so future mods, i have my LPP stainless longtubes in the garage, waiting on a few free days to build a custom x and run it out the quad tips, 315/40/18 nitto nt 555's, full bmr suspension and THATS IT on this motor. car has only 65xxx miles but i dont want to mess with this 5.7 until i get another car for dd.

oh and i titned my windows today after doing 6 cars these past 2 weekends.

ok bye now. lol

they are a blast , i got my 02 ss maro to run 12.6 @ 109 with a few bolt ons , stock motor from pan to manifold .

4.10's and mt et streets did alot for me just had that m6 down to a T . i miss the hell out of driving it.

Bob, I thought that you got rid of the SSS because you were sick of putting money into it and you were keeping this one completely stock.... LOL:crackup:

Just messing with ya. I can't leave anything I get stock. Post up some vids of her btw.

Sounds like a very nice, clean car :thumbs: I had a friend who worked for me who had an 02' WS6 in white. We had it running low 11s with only a heavy cam, 243 ported heads,, big stall, fast intake, and some headers. So assuming you will get the modding bug again (you can't escape it lol!) you'll be there in no time :D you posted pics of it anywhere? I love those fbodies on c5z wheels :)