Irwindale Thurs. 4-21

Nekroman, Travieso and I are planning on going to Irwindale this Thurs. night 4-21. Any other SoCalers wanna go? I wanna run this bitch and see what numbers I'm putting down, just scared to break something.

Nekroman, Travieso and I are planning on going to Irwindale this Thurs. night 4-21. Any other SoCalers wanna go? I wanna run this bitch and see what numbers I'm putting down, just scared to break something.

Its going to be fun, a little "SoCal meet part dos"!!!!! Lol

It's official, I'm running. 1st time though running at a track so go easy on me. Plan to make at least 2-3 runs...

Better get there early it tends to get pack up

In that bitch if the weathers nice .I might go with flip if I

Get out of work early king taco here we go chase sheen

rey , hit me up you can roll with me ,

if i can get put in major work tomorrow the ss just may make it , although on street rubber

just need to do , rebuild all calipers , install m bleed brakes, receive and install new qa1's . re-install sway bars and install the complete interior , long shot for sure but im not going to rush it to make it and not get it done right , the rear end is bare metal right now .

rey , hit me up you can roll with me ,

if i can get put in major work tomorrow the ss just may make it , although on street rubber

just need to do , rebuild all calipers , install m bleed brakes, receive and install new qa1's . re-install sway bars and install the complete interior , long shot for sure but im not going to rush it to make it and not get it done right , the rear end is bare metal right now .

Nice, for sure...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Every one. New to the site and only in LA for about 1 year. from the East Coast.

Just giving every one a heads up. There will be a All Truck Show & Shine and 1/8 Mile Drags at Irwindale on June 19th. Hope to see the SS Crew

WEST COAST CUSTOMS RIGS

Super Show & Drags

JUNE 19th, 2011

Toyota Speedway @ Irwindale

500 Speedway Drive

Irwindale, CA 91706

West Coast Customs Rigs Presents the Super Show and 1/8 mile Drag Racing, For all Big Rigs, Pick Ups and SUV's.

A Great way to enjoy Fathers Day, with a Drag Racing, Truck Show, Pin Up Girl Contest, Live Bands, Kid Zone, and Special Entertainment to be added. First 100 DAD's get a Special Fathers Day Gift.

The Drag Racing : will be broken into 3 groups Big Rigs vs Big Rigs / Diesel Trucks vs Diesel Trucks / Gas Trucks vs Gas Trucks. All groups will have a E.T. Class, will need 8 vehicles per group to open other classes ( 7.60 index, Pro Street, Pro Stock, etc ).

All Classes will have Cash Payout's, Awards, and Prizes for Top 3 Finishers.

Entry Fee Per Class $30.00 + $5.00 Tech Card Fee. All NHRA Rules Apply ( Fee includes Driver and Passenger/ Crew entry w / 2 wrist bands per vehicle )

Tech opens @ 8 Am, Track opens at 10 Am for Practice (2 runs each), Qualifying at 12 noon, Track Secured by 4 Pm, Award to present with Show & Shine Awards at Main Stage @ 4;30 PM.

The Show and Shine : will be open to all years, Vehicle that my enter are Big Rigs & Trailers, Pick up Trucks and SUV. There will be a Separate class for all Big Rigs & Trailers.

All Pick ups and SUV will be judged for Top 50 Awards along with Best of Awards, Best of Awarded Vehicle will receive Cash and Award.

Entry Fee Per vehicle for Show & Shine $30.00 (Fee includes Driver and Passenger 2 wrist band per vehicle) ( Pick up and SUV only $30.00 )

Non Judged Entry : You can enter the Show Field to be parked with your Buddy's but not be Judged or in the Pits $20.00 ( 1 wrist band per vehicle )

Roll in @ 6 AM thru 9:30 AM Sunday , All Clubs must Roll in together ( No Saved Parking )

Spectators Gates open @ 10:00 AM

Spectators fee is $10.00, Children under 12 Free, All Military Personal, Police, Fire Free Admission w/ proper ID

Spectator parking $5.00

If you chose to enter Both Show and Shine and Drag Racing the total fee will be $60.00 ( save $5.00 )

Award Presentation @ 4:30 PM

Hotel Information:

Courtyard by Marriot Show Special $99.00 * Must mention Toyota Speedway to get discount *

700 West Huntington Drive

Monrovia, CA 91016

626 357 5211

There will be a RV Parking Area, for overnight parking ( NO HOOK UP's )

No RV's in Show Area, Entry on June 18th from 4 PM till 10 PM