3/4 Drop W/Helper Bags

notch331

Hi guys I lowered my truck a few weeks ago was trying to figure out a few kinks that i was running into...finally have them all but a few settled. I went with belltech 2" drop spindles an nitro drop2 up front with keys turned down a few, in the back ran into a few issues but now everything is straighten out after a different trial an errors...was a paina@*...well I installed in the back was a set of djm 2" drop hangers an 2" drop shackles with a set of Mcgaughy helper bags part# 33033...well here r a few pics when lowered 3/4 with an without bags big difference. also rides like i never lowered the truck. An i wanna thank all the guys that helped me out on all the question i had be4 chosen the drop and after with the kinks i was running into thanks a lot guys...

Adam

b4 bags installed....

post-18772-089493400 1303353892_thumb.jpg

post-18772-099377800 1303353824_thumb.jpg

post-18772-014916800 1303353824_thumb.jpg

Edited by tWiStEdSs03 (see edit history)

yea def a weird design u would think they would have made them mounted to the inside frame sum how an on top of the rear...but they do make a big difference in the ride.

8hnpss..I see a lot of SSS around my way (S. Jersey) I live like 10mins from Philly. I'm on the site a lot looking for some meets around our area but dont see to much or I miss the ones they have down at atco raceway if u no of any events coming up let me no...a bunch of friends an I go to OCMD twice a year for the big car show they have in May an Oct. Always a good time, I see a few SSS down there but dont really no to many guys from the site yet....

hey look its my truck's brother. Looks good man :) Getting my 3/4 done @ the end of this month... in about a week

Wow yea I noticed ur wheels about aweek ago on one of the post in the suspension section that u had post/replied to....ur truck looks good lol...wen I first bought my SSS about 2 1/2 years ago I blacked out the whole truck it came with the wheels on it I bought a billet grille an then I painted the whole front black along withe the air ducts an bow tie then about a month after decided to paint the tail lights so everything was black...then 2 months ago I wanted the front back to the grilles being billet an air ducts grey again so i changed it back...a few weeks back after seeing some nasty lowered SSS on here decided to lower it an now this is the out come I always try an find different things to do with it but I think now its time to start think about the motor...crazy thought make u spend $$$ once u get on a site like this..Haha

An thanks for the compliants guys means a lot...

yea def a weird design u would think they would have made them mounted to the inside frame sum how an on top of the rear...but they do make a big difference in the ride.

8hnpss..I see a lot of SSS around my way (S. Jersey) I live like 10mins from Philly. I'm on the site a lot looking for some meets around our area but dont see to much or I miss the ones they have down at atco raceway if u no of any events coming up let me no...a bunch of friends an I go to OCMD twice a year for the big car show they have in May an Oct. Always a good time, I see a few SSS down there but dont really no to many guys from the site yet....

i am up north and i rarely see another SS up this way. we go to the gm nationals every year and thats in june. you should look into that its always a good time

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/69222-carlisle-all-gm-nationals/

Spplber222 yea that's a way different set up from wat I have I don't have a compressor or anything just a line with a valve to fill up the bags maybe the difference is that mine r helper bags possible but theyre definitely different...

i am up north and i rarely see another SS up this way. we go to the gm nationals every year and thats in june. you should look into that its always a good time

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/69222-carlisle-all-gm-nationals/

Nice i will have to look into it thanks man