Right Or Wrong?

the cop in the first didnt really give good instructions and the pulled the taser out, i think i would have dont the same thing if i was the guy getting pointed at and ask what i did, but i would have eventually complied

the cop in the first didnt really give good instructions and the pulled the taser out, i think i would have dont the same thing if i was the guy getting pointed at and ask what i did, but i would have eventually complied

HAHA the taser is usually the game changer.

There is a time lapse at 42-43 seconds. A chunk of the video was taken out where the guy was arguing and refused to sign the citation. The officer was being kind of a butt-head, but the guy wouldn't listen either.

The posted link is the ten minute video minus the time the officer was sitting in the car writing the ticket.

Ok well... in my opinion the cop had a minor attitude, however we don't know the circumstances. It looked like maybe a construction zone coming up with reduced speeds, maybe speeding has been an issue plus in construction zones fines are increases. They take the safety of the workers very seriously. He wrote a citation, signing it is not admitting guilt its just saying you received it. The side of the road is not the place to argue tickets, take it to court. Being asked to step out of the car, turn around and put your hands behind your back. You try and walk away and I'm alone with another possible threat in the car, I'm tazing your ass too. Just cause it's a pregnant woman doesn't mean she can't pull a trigger. I think the cop was ignorant but reacted accordingly. I recently saw I think 3 cops killed on traffic stops in the last couple days. I wouldn't take any chances. http://www.nleomf.org/facts/recently-fallen/

Edited by josh03ss (see edit history)

oh i didnt know there was that much missing, well if thats the case it was reasonable..... and even if the cop has a attitude he will win everytime, i got stoped by a cop leaveing the texas redneck games and i have a confederate flag z-71 symbol....lets just say that he walked up to the truck and said where you coming from "BOY", in my mind i said i know where this was going

• 2 weeks later...