Guns Stolen

The title says it. My godfather had 3 of his guns stolen right out of his home/house. All 3 were rifles. One is a Ruger M77 Stainless Steel bolt action, another one is a 308 bolt action and the other is a 22 auto. Someone went over to his house when no one was home and took 3 of his rifles. I'm not too happy about it, but anyone in and around the Minnesota and western Wisconsin area, please be on the look out for these 3 guns. More than likely, someone is going to try pawning them off or selling them to someone. The Stainless Steel M77 Ruger is easy to pick out, it has a black stock, not wood and it has some woodlike trim pieces on it that are fake wood, but just gives the gun a good look. The 308 and 22 have wood stocks and black dark barrals. 308 has no scope, m77 has a 3x9 scope and the 22 has a small scope. I wish I had pictures of these guns to post up, but I don't have any pics of them right now. Otherwise I would post them up. If anyone could help my godfather recover his stolen guns, he would much appreciate it a lot. The 308 especially has a lot of meaniong to him because it was past down to him from his uncle who he was pretty close to and the rugar m77 was given to him rom one of his brothers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone could check online websites like ebay and craigslist, also anyone around Western Wisconsin and Minneapolis/St.Paul and Twin Cities Minnesota area, if you could keep an eye out.

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

BUMP

check your security guys. Lock up your stuff, make copies of all your important docs(copies are cheap). Be careful with Craigslist sales (NEVER AT YOUR HOME)

I am sorry for your loss, things like guns are heirlooms and hate to see them get stolen. Same happened here in MI, so guys be smart. as our economy tanks we are going to see more people resort to this type of crap.

Put the word out to local car clubs, they usually like guns and are pretty stand up.