03 Ss Awd Orange County Ny

agrozSS

post-21053-005184600 1303871649_thumb.jpg

Hows it going, signed up for the forum a while back but never posted too much. Normally I have been reading a lot of the great information that has been posted.

Currently i have a 2003 SS AWD. Attached is a pic from the summer when it was pre deer assault to the front...

Because of this i'm planing on getting just about the entire truck repainted now to give it a nice clean appearance again.

Looking to do a few upgrades while its in the body shop also possibly cowl hood, Intimidator spoiler, and Backflip bed cover.

I have a plastic drop in bedliner that i have currently and hate with a passion... tempted to do a spray in but i feel i'll hear grief for that looking at my options.

Down the road i am going to look into a set of blacked out wheels and some other cosmetic upgrades, not planing to do too much to the engine as of now.

Speaking generally this is a work truck for me, but you got to look good while you work :happy:

Edited by agrozSS (see edit history)