Anyone Else Think Winter Is Never Going To End?

diggerdan11

We haven't had any snow here in 2 months. Spring has definitely arrived, temps have been 60-70 for over 2 weeks, trees are in full bloom, and my lawn is already due to be mowed for the 3rd time this season(I can thank Scotts for that). :uhoh:

yeah the winter has kinda sucked this year. im in the same boat up here in Montana. i pulled the bike out 2 days ago and now they say its going to rain/ snow all weekend :angry: i told the wife if we ever move from here its going to be somewhere warmer. im kinda getting sick of only enjoying my truck 4 to 5 months outta the year cause of shitty weather.

Yeah I know what you mean, its frustrating I have to drive my truck year round but I hate to when the weather is so up and down.

This year was crazy. It snowed in the middle of October which is early for us, then it was fairly mild in November snowed a bit in December. Then most of January was just beautiful, it was sunny we had a few days with highs around 50 which is amazing for January which is normally the worst month. February and March were nasty and we got a couple feet of snow in the end of March, and April has been nice, rain, nice, snow all month

Snow is gone over here in Wisconsin and mostly throughout the whole midwest. The weather however has been a roller coaster of 60s+, 50s, 40s, 60s, 40s, 50s and so on. And it's been nice, cold and rainy, nice, cold and flurries outside, cold and rainy, rainy, nice and warm, and back down to cold and rainy. It's just been not so great here with the weather.