Sts Kit

hey guys been searchin through the forums for answers but figured id just ask im looking at getting a sts turbo kit I have a 05 awd SSS with pacesetter LTs,deleted cats and magnaflow exhaust,msd wires and ngk tri55 plugs,transgo shift kit,corvette servo,tru cool tranny cooler,ls2 timing chain,asp over/underdrive pullies,circle -d 3000 stall,tsp 224r cam w/918 springs,and hardened pushrods

im wanting 5-8 pounds of boost dont wanna break anything its my daily driver

NGK TR6 plugs, walbro gss340 fuel pump and at least 42# injectors. that should feed 7 to 8 pounds of boost. However, your exhaust is not ideal for an STS kit. You will have to wrap everything up to the turbo. That ehaust is better suited for a supercharger.

NGK TR6 plugs, walbro gss340 fuel pump and at least 42# injectors. that should feed 7 to 8 pounds of boost. However, your exhaust is not ideal for an STS kit. You will have to wrap everything up to the turbo. That ehaust is better suited for a supercharger.

What would be a exhaust set up for turbo the? I'm also curious in a sts turbo kit, what would be a setup for a single turbo and a twin turbo

What would be a exhaust set up for turbo the? I'm also curious in a sts turbo kit, what would be a setup for a single turbo and a twin turbo

Stock exhaust works best as it retains heat and velocity better than mid/long tubes. If you are going to be running any form of exhaust you will have to wrap it so that it can retain the exhaust heat/velocity needed to spool up the turbo quickly. Now if you mean cat-back, well there is no reason to got one, since the STS kit will act as one. And STS does not have a TT kit for the truck.

I have a brand new STS kit I could sell you if you are interested. Will let it go for $2200 without the turbo. You can pick up a Master Power turbo for $500. I do have the turbo that came in the kit but I upgraded it from the 60-1 to the GT-76 so it is probably too big for your application. I have it for sale by itself for $1200 on PT. The kit I have is for the reg cab but I have an extra pipe to make it fit yours.

i also have an STS kit complete used but in great conditions!. selling for 2200 with everything including turbo, fuel pump, injectors, boost control and gauges! let me know 347 4266998 luis