Texas Nats Caravan!

I know there's quite a bit of trucks going to nats from Texas

I wanted to see where everyone wanted to meet up and leave together!

Ima start a thread also on tbssowners.com to try to get as many truck as we can get to ride up together!

:pepsicheer:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve and I were planning on rolling up there together, planning on leaving Thursday morning. Dan might also be joining us if he can get off work.

Well im also planning to leave thursday morning just trying to get couple more trucks to go with.

But if none else I could just join yall.

That's an Affirm! The actual route is yet to be determined, so lemme know where you are coming from so we can map it out. Zach is coming from Tyler, but I think everyone else is coming from DFW & Houston & Wichita so we might end-up caravanning up I-35 anyways. Zach may have to come out Wed evening and spend the night here, then leave with us on Thursday morning!

Mr. P. :)

I'm coming from rockwall but it doesn't matter to me where we meet!

If I remember correctly I think there's one or two more SSS from Texas!

I'm hoping we can get at least 10 trucks and suvs going at once!

:pepsicheer:

That's an Affirm! The actual route is yet to be determined, so lemme know where you are coming from so we can map it out. Zach is coming from Tyler, but I think everyone else is coming from DFW & Houston & Wichita so we might end-up caravanning up I-35 anyways. Zach may have to come out Wed evening and spend the night here, then leave with us on Thursday morning!

I was planning on coming up wednesday night so i dont have to get up as early thursday morning to head that way then head north. :P

I want to meet up with you guys when you get to oklahoma. What time do you think it'll be?

What part of Oklahoma are you in? Are you in Tulsa? I would probably try to time things so that we hit the OKC-area around noon-1pm for lunch & fill-up.

I'm from edmond which is a little north of the city

Yeah that will be great, I am thinking of having all of us stop for lunch somewhere in Bricktown maybe. Or I might even be campy and suggest we make a 15-min detour to the Murrah Building. :dunno: