Texas Nats Caravan!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been busy helping everyone else with their projects this spring, my TODO list hasn't changed since Christmas -

• Install larger bypass valve
  • Modify intercooler
  • Polish modified charge air tubing
  • Bend vacuum line for bypass valve
  • Remove PLX wideband
  • Install NGK wideband
  • Install trans pressure sender
  • Install fuel pressure sender
  • Speed-density tuning

:ughdance:

I'll be lucky if I have time to just get the bugs & dust washed off before Memorial Day. My rims look like total ass. :cry2:

I've got all the parts, I just need to get at it and do the work. Tonight I should be able to get the WB02 swapped-out and the sending units installed...

Mr. P.

The fuel isn't the problem - it's the food and bathroom breaks. Some of us traveling will be *gasp* female and I have to assume pitstops will be required. AFA my own truck, yes I get worse mileage, I have tires that are 2" shorter than yours so I turn 500 more RPM at freeway cruise, I doubt I can make it all the way to Wichita. We're already eating lunch in OKC, so I can top-off there and fuel with you guys who can make it all the way to Wichita. The lunchtime problem is the worst, unless someone can suggest differently I don't know anywhere to eat between OKC and Wichita except fast food (Arby's) in Guthrie, so we either have fast food in Guthrie, have a decent albeit earlier lunch in OKC, or wait all the way to almost 4pm for 'lunch'. :dunno: When M. and I go to/from Kansas we always pack sandwiches and eat lunch on the road to avoid this problem, but that will not be feasible for the group unless -everyone- agrees to brown-bag it for lunch (and that's an option).

Mr. P.

There really isnt anywhere right off 35 to eat unless it's in Norman. There are a few places there but then it's nothing but fast food. Let me know what you guys want to do

There really isnt anywhere right off 35 to eat unless it's in Norman. There are a few places there but then it's nothing but fast food. Let me know what you guys want to do

Damn you guys are like women when it comes to eating. Just pull over and grab BK or something. :yellow_loser:

No shit on my way to Yonderville I stopped at hole in the wall gas stations and ate the wonderful heat lamp burritos.

Don't let Mc shiny fool ya we did the same thing coming back from DFW! Gotta love those burritos.

I'm happy with a lamp burritto lol

So what should be are meeting point on thursday morning?

im NOT making a 9+ hour drive in the truck with 3 other people eating gas station burritos...especially when at least 2 of us will have atomic farts the whole way up there banghead.gif