Texas Nats Caravan!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proposed Itinerary for Thursday 5/26:

7:30am - Lewisville, TX: Meet at Cracker Barrell (I-35, exit 451 Fox Ave, SW corner of intersection)

8:30am - Leave Lewisville, TX for Guthrie OK

11:45pm - Guthrie, OK: meet at Pizzahut/Wingstop (I-35, exit 157, NW corner of intersection)

12:45pm - Guthrie, OK: fuel stop

1pm - Leave Guthrie, OK for Wichita, KS

After that point, we will stay on I-35 until El Dorado KS, because I am turning north and going to Manhattan; everyone else would continue to KC.

We need to meet early for breakfast to avoid rushour north DFW traffic as much as possible, once we get moving northwards I don't expect to run into bad traffic leaving Lewisville (it will be stopped in the other direction though!). Everyone needs to be gassed-up before arriving for breakfast, so we can load-up & head-out.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Proposed Itinerary for Thursday 5/26:

7:30am - Lewisville, TX: Meet at Cracker Barrell (I-35, exit 451 Fox Ave, SW corner of intersection)

8:30am - Leave Lewisville, TX for Guthrie OK

11:45pm - Guthrie, OK: meet at Pizzahut/Wingstop (I-35, exit 157, NW corner of intersection)

12:45pm - Guthrie, OK: fuel stop

1pm - Leave Guthrie, OK for Wichita, KS

After that point, we will stay on I-35 until El Dorado KS, because I am turning north and going to Manhattan; everyone else would continue to KC.

We need to meet early for breakfast to avoid rushour north DFW traffic as much as possible, once we get moving northwards I don't expect to run into bad traffic leaving Lewisville (it will be stopped in the other direction though!). Everyone needs to be gassed-up before arriving for breakfast, so we can load-up & head-out.

Mr. P.

quick question...why in the world do we need to leave on Thursday?????

Edited by Retired99 (see edit history)

*I* need to go up Thursday; I was expecting to be the only person heading-up on Thursday. But several folks added that they were also driving up on Thursday, so.... :dunno: By all means whoever wants to drive up on Friday instead then go ahead.

Glad we are sorting this out now!

Mr. P.

OK LET'S CONCRETE PLANS -

I am going up Thursday, anyone wanting to meet for breakfast at Cracker Barrell in Lewisville on I-35 is welcome to join M. and me, 2006_ISS PM me your phone number. kevinthegreat you need to PM me your number as well, I'll call you when we're about an hour from Guthrie so you can meet us for lunch. I spoke with Zach last night, work is forcing him to drive up on Friday, so he will not be caravanning with us.

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

OK LET'S CONCRETE PLANS -

I am going up Thursday, anyone wanting to meet for breakfast at Cracker Barrell in Lewisville on I-35 is welcome to join M. and me, 2006_ISS PM me your phone number. kevinthegreat you need to PM me your number as well, I'll call you when we're about an hour from Guthrie so you can meet us for lunch. I spoke with Zach last night, work is forcing him to drive up on Friday, so he will not be caravanning with us.

Mr. P. :)

Correction Steve-O...im still able to head out on thursday, just wont be able to leave from the DFW area because of work Wednesday night then having to drive up there after work and leave the next morning on minimal sleep for the drive to MO.

Ok cool. Too bad Danny is pussin out! Lol

You can happily pay my way to eat, stay 3 nights in a hotel, miss 2 days of work in this shit struggling economy, and fork over an extra few bucks so I can pay the dog sitter. Excuse me if I sound a bit irrated but I'm a little pissed about how a few things went down! A few balls got dropped or just never followed up on so I could make this trip happen.

Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)