88-98 Chevy Silverado Truck Parts

So I have parted out my old 1988 chevy silverado 1500 pick up truck almost. Still got quite a few parts left to sell yet and was wondering if anyone on here has a older chevy truck with the 1988 to 1998 body style? Well if anyone does, I got some parts here to get rid of and if anyone could buy em, that woul be great. I tried selling them on ebay and got nothing. So I'm still stuck with them after listing them up on ebay twice and not selling them, figured I'd give this a shot. So here is what I still got left.

-71.5" aluminum driveshaft(needs new u-joints) $150

-57" steel driveshaft with good u-joints&front nose piece $50-Sold

-transfer case drive shaft with good u-joints $50

-new fuel lines, feed&return(front stainless steel braided fuel lines that connect to the throttle body and go down to the frame, Feed&Return fuel lines that mount along the frame and go back to the tank, new fuel filter also) $300

-new rear brake lines $10

-New brake proportioning valve with brake lines&black electrical box module $200

-new MTS 33 gallon polyethylene gas tank with new tank straps and bolts $200

-New Spectra fuel sending unit with new fuel pump and a brand new tank&sending unit&fuel pump filter, lock washer/nut and seals kit still in package unopened $125

-Radiator complete, doesn't leak at all $50

-New upper&lower radiator hoses $45

-heater core $25

-glove box compartment and compartment door complete $15

-complete tailgate with hinges and handle $50

-hood latch with cable and release handle $5

-wiper motor $5-Sold

-3 wiper arms $10

-cruise control module with cable $15

-good used front wheel bearings $50

-spindles $20

-tie rod $10

-rack&pinion steering box $30

-right side/passenger side pitman arm $10

-transfer case mount $5

-oil cooler kit $10

-windshield washer fluid tank $5

-coolant overflow tank with hose and clamps $5

-brake booster with breather hose and mounting nuts&studs $25

-fuel fuller neck with good ground wire&gas cap and custom fuel filler hose&pipe together with new hose clamps $30

That's pretty much about it for now. I don't got much left from the part out, but if anyone on here as a truck of this body style, let me know if you need or are interested in any parts. I'm trying to save up for school now too, so any help would be very much appreciated. I got pics of all the parts too, so just ask please.

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

• 3 years later...