Washington State Gtg

I am planning a SSS GTG in Arlington Wa not far off the I5. Already got 3 or 4 local SSS trucks including a SS Trailblazer coming. Is there anyone else that wants to come? It's at a ongoing weekly car show. We would show up about 1pm to insure parking.

When?

and Didnt you live in Arizona for a while? What brings you to washington>

I moved. It was too hot... now it rains too much.... going to shoot for the 14th or 21st. Can you make it? I figure you're about 9 hours away......

I moved. It was too hot... now it rains too much.... going to shoot for the 14th or 21st. Can you make it? I figure you're about 9 hours away......

Probably not, I don’t think I can make a 9 hour trip especially this year. :nonod: That’s a long way seeing I have only 4 Days of Vacation this year, Im getting Married in August, going on a honeymoon, and Im the best man at a wedding in October.

Now Next year I will have 2 weeks of vacation, So If there is a G2G in the Seattle area I will definitely try to make it. I will make a trip up north and visit my friends in Portland, and go to Seattle for a couple days (my finance has never been).

Maybe we'll see you next year. There's nothing going on SS wise in your area?

No As far as I know Im the only Active member in Oregon. I know there were a few other members but they are not active. There are a few other SS's running around but I never get the chance to talk to them and try to get them to join the forum and become active.

Seeing as im only 15 miles from the California border, Im only about 5-6 hours from the Bay Area and Sacramento area, so if there is a g2g in that area i might be able to go.

I might move to corvalis area next year. And then there will be two.

Wow you sure do move around a lot. What would bring you there?

Corvalis is nice, I dont know it as well as other cities in the valley (Eugene, Salem, Albany Etc..), your only 1 hour from Newport on the coast, and 2 hours to the Dunes, 3 hours to Mt. Bachelor 1 1/2 hours from Portland, and an hour from woodburn which has a sweet drag strip

Wow you sure do move around a lot. What would bring you there?

Corvalis is nice, I dont know it as well as other cities in the valley (Eugene, Salem, Albany Etc..), your only 1 hour from Newport on the coast, and 2 hours to the Dunes, 3 hours to Mt. Bachelor 1 1/2 hours from Portland, and an hour from woodburn which has a sweet drag strip

The dunes and the 1/4 mile drag strip sound good. The company I work for is based out of corvalis.

Edited by onebluess (see edit history)

I will be in Florida till the 21st, if you end up doing a Sunday I will come down, that is not all that far from me.

Really have to do a saturday because theres a show there every sat. But im usually there almost every other week so myself. Maybe it could be a somewhat continuous thing for those of us close to arlington.