Newbie From Ct

Hey everybody

I just picked up a red 2004 silverado SS. I love everything about this truck. Already getting into mods and this site is great anything ive needed i found on here so far. So happy with my new truck thumbsup.gif

Welcome:pepsicheer:

thanks guys, glad to be apart of this! ill post pics of my truck soon when the mods are done. I have a custom banks exhaust exhaust i just put on and im getting a diablo sport programmer and deciding about a cai to put on (probably K&N or AEM). also puttin on 22' wheels all chromed out and getting an alpine sound system. thanks for all the welcomes, this is a great site and yeah ive been looking around on here seems like more and more from CT. ive seen 4 or 5 of em around here. thanks again! pepsicheer.gif

thanks guys, glad to be apart of this! ill post pics of my truck soon when the mods are done. I have a custom banks exhaust exhaust i just put on and im getting a diablo sport programmer and deciding about a cai to put on (probably K&N or AEM). also puttin on 22' wheels all chromed out and getting an alpine sound system. thanks for all the welcomes, this is a great site and yeah ive been looking around on here seems like more and more from CT. ive seen 4 or 5 of em around here. thanks again! pepsicheer.gif

Every time someone mentions diablo sport I get explosive diarrhea!!

BlackBear or Wheatley

Good luck with your new obsession

Every time someone mentions diablo sport I get explosive diarrhea!!

BlackBear or Wheatley

Good luck with your new obsession

Wow people feel strongly against these things. if it gives u explosive diarrhea ill be sure to check out a custom tune. Why are they better? do u get a hp gain like with the programmer or just change in shift points and limitor off? whys it better than a programmer?

Where abouts in CT are you from? And dont waste your money on any hand held programmers they dont do anything at all. Get a custom tune. As far as an intake if your thinking an AEM dont waste your money on the AEM get a spectre from Summit its the same exact thing just with a different filter. I paid $140 for mine and just put on a K&N filter and it works perfect.