Black Billet Or Regular Billet Grille

Black or Chrome Billet  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which grill should I go with?

• Black Billet
    • Chrome or Stainless Billet

Still trying to figure out what type of grille will be going into my truck. I have narrowed it down between Chrome billet or Black Billet. One day I am after one grille, the next after another. I ran a poll before that narrowed it down to these two choices. Attached is some quick photoshops of the grilles on a SS in the direction my truck is headed.

Also, has anyone had any luck out of the black ebay grills? I have read alot of good things about Grill4u, but not about the company selling the '06 Black Billet.

7994166B.jpg

7994166.jpg

Can't do a Shopman bowtie, my truck isnt a SS. Im not the biggest fan of stainless bowties either

Can't do a Shopman bowtie, my truck isnt a SS. Im not the biggest fan of stainless bowties either

At least on black, I think they look best with the Arrival trucks

my truck is not a SS and ill have one along with all the badging and cladding....;) my $0.02 is the black bowtie does not look the best i like the chevy emblem to "pop" not be hidden in the grille.

I say go with black, because you already have the black ducts and black bowtie, the black grill would just help finish out the Murdered look

I go with that effect alot when pondering about it. But I like just a little bit of chrome, thats what the whole fuss is about. Cause come rim time, Im sill not sure if Im going to get chrome ss wheels or black.........or even ss wheels at all. Would the chrome grill look right with black wheels?

well i still go back to what i said last time have the chrome grill like in your picture and then have black grill inserts, just enough chrome and just enough black

Way to go there Captin Obvious lol I thought about that, but then there is nothing to break up the bottom grills too

I like the idea about putting the chrome ducts with the chrome grill but with FACTORY GRILLS. That would be nice.

Can I get some more pics at diffrent angles anybody?