Air Compressors

Got 2 air compressors to sell here. Anyone interested? I got a big old green 30 gallon air compressor that needs a new motor and probably a new compressor to go with the motor. It does work however, the motor is arching and it doesn't seem to be able to pump a lot of air and pressure build up into the tank, so motor needs to be replaced with a new one. $75 for the 30 gallon air compressor.

I also got another smaller air compressor that is a small green 3 gallon I think, not for sure though. Anyway this small air compressor works good, needs nothing for repairs because I already fixed it and it works good. $50 for this small air compressor.

I also got a hose and all new air nozzels and attachments for the air compressors, just let me know if you want the hose and attachments with whichever one. Not asking a lot for these air compressors. $25 for the hose with the attachments. I can get pictures, however I do not have a computer of my own to upload pics of these right now, so just let me know please and I'll get pics of them for you if you request them. These air compressors need to go soon. Can anybody help out?

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)