Track Times From Yesterday

SRT10KLLR

I went to Fontana yesterday to make some runs and hopefully make some nitrous runs too. I was finally able to use the juice. Someone at the tack lent me there tool to remove the Schrader valve from the fuel rail so I could get fuel to the solenoid. I just had jets in there for a 50 shot since I am not tuned for nitrous and did not have a wideband hooked up.

I finally got it going Chase. BTW, did you happen to take your video camera? Hopefully Reynaldo can help dial me in for a bigger shot for next time. Then finally the turbo after that. I am trying to sell me two GT-76's to get one big turbo instead because my piping was designed fir only one turbo.

Here are my times.

TrackTimes2.jpg

Worked out really well as I was able to bring my times down by 1/2 a second with a 50 shot.

Edited by SRT10KLLR (see edit history)

i give you props on one thing , you have your 408 running consistant for a long time and thats hard with a built motor , but man upgrade your dam pump and no more excuse's .

you have a scsb with a 408 and nitrous , 13's is sad . people with ecsb are running that with a 5.3 w a cam . we know you can do it but just havent seen it yet man . get a pump and tune it for a 200 shot and have some real fun.

i give you props on one thing , you have your 408 running consistant for a long time and thats hard with a built motor , but man upgrade your dam pump and no more excuse's .

you have a scsb with a 408 and nitrous , 13's is sad . people with ecsb are running that with a 5.3 w a cam . we know you can do it but just havent seen it yet man . get a pump and tune it for a 200 shot and have some real fun.

When I first had it tuned I was like wtf why am I down on power and then my times were not good either but the engine was not built for all out NA but for boost. I have talked to Casey a couple of times and he told me he was running the same times as me before he put the turbo on. :dunno:

Any way, Less said his buddy has a 6.0 with a 150 shot on the stock pump so I am going to turn it up like that until my fuel pressure drops. If I can get similar gains from every 50 shot then I should be very close to the high 11's on a 200 shot. I know it gets progressively harder to go faster the lower your ET though so we will see.

Did you do any filming?