New Toys

m.bohn007

Whats up fellas. Just got home from Afghanistan and started putting all the toys I ordered on the truck. Going to be posting pictures as I get the rest of it done.

Im working with a 2005 Silverado, crew cab, 5.3L. Started turning it into an SS clone. Let me know what you think!

Hoping to get the Mangaflow cats and Corsa exhaust put on this weekend.

Just finished up with the new leather interior. Ill snap some pictures of that in a bit!

Hoping to get the Mangaflow cats and Corsa exhaust put on this weekend.

Just finished up with the new leather interior. Ill snap some pictures of that in a bit!

Ill see ya at Campbell next feb brother, Would be glad to help ya out.

I will also need some help with a cam install

post-21153-097087300 1305918858_thumb.jpgpost-21153-030090600 1305918832_thumb.jpgpost-21153-098573300 1305918821_thumb.jpgpost-21153-053095300 1305918816_thumb.jpg

Finally got some pictures of what Ive got done so far.

Edge CTS programmer. Hooked up the free backup camera Crutchfield.com gave me to it.

Put in the HID low and high beams. Need to do the fogs still. 10,000K.

I never had floor mats for the truck, so I ordered a set with SILVERADO embroidered into them.

McMahan - Have a good time at Campbell. Its a pretty nice post. Clarksville is pretty nice. I wont be there when you get there in Feb. Im PCSing to Fort Stewart, GA this September.

Congratz on making it home, :) I got until Sept.. then back to good ole Fort POLK, LA!! :X It's coming along nicely. How do you like the l7 8's? I have 2x l7 12's. They said it wasnt possible, they hit hard... but heard the 8s will do more justice because of airspace?

post-21153-015167000 1305919081_thumb.jpgpost-21153-006623700 1305919111_thumb.jpg

The truck originally came with cloths seats. As you can see, it has leather now. For seat covers, I think they look pretty good

Where di you pick up the leather seat covers. Those look sick....do they offer more customization?