Silveradoss.Com T-Shirts?

WretchedSS

Is there somewhere or someone who sales SilveradoSS.com T-Shirts? Are there any around? I'd like to purchase some, anyone else wonder about this?

Contact ( stewart ) ImposterSS he can get them made up if there is enough interest......

James make something up!!!! i would like some also

How did you know I was even going to look at this thread haha.

Guys just look it over, and get some ideas, and I can try to throw something together. My time is limited, but I can try. Alot going on around the office and at home right now.

Jddmj, do it big :) Throw together a nice Tee. SilveradoSS.com accross the back in large font, same font as top of the website itself... with some type of SS truck, or Chevy bowtie under it... and on the front? Not to sure...

Oh yea... Whoever makes them, i'd probably get 5 or more... So you'd make some business and im sure tons of others will join in

I know a place here in town that makes custom tees. I maybe interested in getting an order up. First, please submit some High quality (300 dpi at least, 400 is best) picture of your SS at a great angel to my email [email protected]. These WILL NOT be personalized pics, but your truck may end up on the Tee. Please send me a PM on here once you send these pics, since I only use this email address for this purpose. These t-shirt will more than likely be in white to get the best quality of print. Once a design is reached, I will talked to the shop about prices, and see what will need to be done. If someone else is interested in doing this, you are more than granted to do so. But I will do my best to get you a great design. Let's get this thing rolling.....

Also, who do I need to speak with about getting a copy of this banner? I would like to get a copy of it as a vector image, but anything will due at a higher quality than 72 dpi.

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

i know you would see it james! and i am sure alot of people would order them if you made them. i was thinking SilveradoSS.com on the back and on the front the logo "SS" (truck style) and silverado under it. like what is on the tail gate.

i know you would see it james! and i am sure alot of people would order them if you made them. i was thinking SilveradoSS.com on the back and on the front the logo "SS" (truck style) and silverado under it. like what is on the tail gate.

Here is a problem. It is a possible that we could get into some franchise issues with chevrolet with using factory logos. That is my main concern. I was thinking more of like the banner on this website across the chest, and on the back several artistic shots of the trucks. Other colors may be available later, Im just afraid of the quality once the shirts are printed. These would be great to promote our "brotherhood" at car shows etc.