Silveradoss.Com T-Shirts?

WretchedSS

Having our user names on the sleeve would be a nice little touch, but would probably be a pain in the ass.

That thought ran through my mind, but on the chest. But everything you add from what I understand is expense.

I just went to my local soccer shop where I have custom jerseys made, and Ive asked about a non jersey shirt. I was suprised at how cheap they were with these specs: Silverado running down one sleeve, Super Sport on the other sleeve and bowtie on the front and Silveradoss.com on the back. Next up I need a hoody, and going to get some under armour shirts.

t-shirts

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/65157-t-shirts-and-ect/page__p__734310__hl__%2Bt+%2Bshirts__fromsearch__1#entry734310

I like the SS silverado on the front but i think the back should have SilveradoSS.com on it, possibly with our user name on it???? I would pay extra for that

+1 I'd also pay extra for the username on the shirt. Whoever makes them can do custom orders im sure. Just cost a little extra, No biggie. Cough Jddmj cough! :) Not so much into that cartoon truck. I like the SilveradoSS.com on the back in big letters, same font as the website. I like the sleeve idea with Silverado on left? and SuperSport on right? Front... Jddmj should use his design skills and throw something together!

+1 I'd also pay extra for the username on the shirt. Whoever makes them can do custom orders im sure. Just cost a little extra, No biggie. Cough Jddmj cough! :) Not so much into that cartoon truck. I like the SilveradoSS.com on the back in big letters, same font as the website. I like the sleeve idea with Silverado on left? and SuperSport on right? Front... Jddmj should use his design skills and throw something together!

Dont get me wronge, I would wear the cartoon shirt. But in general its not my thing. As far as me designing anything, get me some HI-Res pics, and Ill try to hook ya'll up.

Working on the design, inbetween designs here at work. im going to try to get it out today, but I will give you guys a sneak peak. The shirt is going to be a single color, and sort of be a trace out to give it a little style, or artistic touch. I was originally shooting for white with multi colored graphics, but this will be more cost effective for his, and we can get a great looking shirt for a low price. These shirt will be offered in White with Black ink, or Black with White ink. Im sure the black shirts will be a little higher. Just keep checking in!