Silveradoss.Com T-Shirts?

WretchedSS

Did you find out about copyright laws or anything? My cousin is in the Promotions and T-shirt printing business. I asked him a couple weeks ago about making some new Silverado SS t-shirts and he was concerned about puting Silverado and Chevy emblems on a shirt without permission from GM

Did you find out about copyright laws or anything? My cousin is in the Promotions and T-shirt printing business. I asked him a couple weeks ago about making some new Silverado SS t-shirts and he was concerned about puting Silverado and Chevy emblems on a shirt without permission from GM

Not quit sure about the copy right laws. The logos and things where recreated, and as far as the actual logo, it reads silveradoss.com, and not just silverado ss. If anyone wants to check and see that would be great. I dont see it being a real problem though since it is just us guys on the message board. Mass production could be a problem though.

Got a Prototype for the new shirt for everyones approval. Im going to send the copy of the stuff over to the tshirt shop to get a quote. I think these would look awesome, and let everyone know what we are about. As far as having our user names on the sleeve, you are talking alot of money to have these screen printed on the shirt. I know of a sports shop here in town that might stitch our names into the shirts, but that might run into some expense too. If everyone is still interested in having the name, Ill call and check on pricing

SilveradoSSonshirt.jpg

As far as the black shirts, just think this shirt in reverse lol</div>

</div>

i think this one is great! looks professional and authentic! id deff go with two of these in white and black. keep us posted on whats the last decision. and where to sign up to purchase.

i think this one is great! looks professional and authentic! id deff go with two of these in white and black. keep us posted on whats the last decision. and where to sign up to purchase.

Thanks for the compliment. I have what I think will be the final go, but Ive not put it up yet until I get some pricing.

I am in for a few of them, just keep us up to date on them :squintnoeswerdrun:

If we are going to do screen names could it be possible to also do TOTM on there as well for the TOTM winners

just a though guys

Justin

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

I am in for a few of them, just keep us up to date on them :squintnoeswerdrun:

If we are going to do screen names could it be possible to also do TOTM on there as well for the TOTM winners

just a though guys

Justin

Thats a great idea! But they wont be freebies. They will have to cough up the cash to get it on there lol. Im sure that shop wont mind doing it that does stitching. I just dont know about the cost just yet. Im only worried about getting them screened at the moment

Hopefully this isnt one of those threads that when it comes down to show the money everyone backs out

Me to! I hate to brag, but I think they are going to look great.

Also wondering about the long sleeves. Either way I'll take probably four or more

Im going to try to call him again today. I am tempted to try another shop. Dont seem like to me this place wants our business.

This won't be a thread where everyone backs out, now there might be a few peeps. But I got atleast 4 that I want to order.... Jddmj, just keep checking shops... money's on standby

U got it!pepsicheer.gif