Anyone Into Comic Books?

f1ss

Well I have a bunch of very rare comic books laying around, one example being the comic book where Superman dies.

I was curious if anyone is into the comic book scene, Ive been told this one where Superman dies is worth something. Their are no comic book places around me so I was hoping someone might be able to chime in if they are into comic books or if someone might be interested in this comic.

I have multiple issues with my right shoulder joint (tendon torn twice, sheeth worn out, 2 spots bone on bone). And work is not an option right now. Hoping to sell this comic so I can get my truck back onto the road.

Thank you all.:chevrolet:

Will do Hank :thumbs:

The comic is still in its original black plastic bag, never has been opened. The Superman logo on the front is dripping red from the logo, as if the logo is bleeding.

Will do Hank :thumbs:

The comic is still in its original black plastic bag, never has been opened. The Superman logo on the front is dripping red from the logo, as if the logo is bleeding.

I have always been a huge Superman fan... comics, TV, movies, books, etc. Had a ton of 1950s and '60s comics, including the Silver Anniversary Superman edition. All the comics went in the trash long before anyone ever knew they would be collectable. :shakehead:

I have/had the superman dies book also. It's at my " biological" fathers house that I haven't talked to in at least six years. If it's worth a ton of money, looks like I have a secret agent mission in the works.