Need Help Deciding On Rim Sizes

206SS

So I've had the stock 20's on my truck for awhile now and I think it's time I go bigger. I like the look of 24's but I'm worried about clearance, ride quality, poor breaking/fuel economy, ect. From your guy's experiences do I have anything to worry about with 24's and should just go with 22's or am I over thinking it?

I would go with 22's. i run 305 40s on mine and the ride really isnt that bad since there is some decent meat to ride on but with 24s it just seems like you would feel every little crack in the road. Im not bagging on 24s by any means because there are some sick rides on here running them. You at stock height or lowered?

Ive rocked 20,22and 24s. im lowered 3/4 and run 24s now with a 305/35/24 and with it being lowered i have to take little bumps pretty slow. if it was my DD id run 22s. i love the look of a 24 inch wheel filling up the wheel wells but for DD use IMO it would be a plan. so personally id run some 22s with a 305 and 40s if you plan on lowering it. good luck and post up some pics when you get it all done.

If you go bigger, go with 22's. Plenty of meat to give you a plush ride, and still look sick. My next purchase of rims will more than likely be 20's though. The roads in my neck of the woods are bad lol