Cats Or No Cats

Juan I think he was talking about the cats. I did my LT's and kept them for the "visual" smog inspection but Juan I if had to choose, I would GET RID of them!!!! Lol

Doesn't matter in Cali.... Your LT's are illegal so why keep the cats? Keeping the cats doesn't make your LT legal. :thumbs:

FWIW I have been running my Pacesetter LTs for 5 years now with out issues with ,my cam/bolt on SS :peelout:

Doesn't matter in Cali.... Your LT's are illegal so why keep the cats? Keeping the cats doesn't make your LT legal. :thumbs:

:withstupid:

If you are running any kind of forced induction, or nitrous kit, then remove the cats or else they will foul/plug/melt on you.

If you are staying N/A, then keep them on; removing the cats only gains you 1-tenth of a second better time on the 1/4-mile.

The issue you will have is the CARB visual inspection; some guys are strict and will not pass any modified exhaust, others will let you go if you have headers but still keep functioning cats, and some guys won't even look. :dunno:

Mr. P.