03 Ss 1/4 Mile Help?!

Mangione

Hey what do u guys think !! 03 SS with long tubes no cats custom 3inch exhaust intake and road tune !! Ran lastnight for the first time 14.928 and secon run at 14.918 !! Thought i would be around 14 flat with te mods ! What do u guys think!!

Hey what do u guys think !! 03 SS with long tubes no cats custom 3inch exhaust intake and road tune !! Ran lastnight for the first time 14.928 and secon run at 14.918 !! Thought i would be around 14 flat with te mods ! What do u guys think!!

Weather conditions? Track elevation?

these trucks run any where from mid 14's to high 15's stock. Did you put any 1/4 miles runs on her before the mods? Did you let her cool down before running her? Heat will kill your times plus it take many mods to get low 14's on most SS's. I had all those mods and more befoe I got low 14's.