New Guy

oh yeah, wouldn't expect any other way...haha...it's all cool tho. i was on some other sites and they got pretty nasty so i just left. thanks, dude...my co-worker has a black ss intimidator, his is stock and can't stand with mine at all. nice truck tho....

Well you do have an extra two cylinders, haha.The SS is fairly slow stock.

Speaking of other hateful forums, I know what you mean. I Left the BMW forum, and I own one. Learned, don't mention it has broke down 8 times while owning it less than a year. You shouldn't want to fight people after checking your PMs.

Well you do have an extra two cylinders, haha.The SS is fairly slow stock.

Speaking of other hateful forums, I know what you mean. I Left the BMW forum, and I own one. Learned, don't mention it has broke down 8 times while owning it less than a year. You shouldn't want to fight people after checking your PMs.

yep, i agree on all points made. i wanted to knock some dudes out, it was that nasty and my intro post was just like it was here. "hello and this is my truck".....wow! oh well......classy dudes here for sure. as far as the 2 extra cyclinders, i know. love them or hate them these 10's are some beasts...heavy but beasts. thanks again, bro.

Welcome,

Dam nice truck

When I was looking for my SS I said if I did find it by the end of the year i was going to get an srt10 I just like the way they look but I like the way the SSS looks a little more lol

So what's the mpg on that bad boy?

And yea most ppl here are very friendly

yeah man we are cool guys around here. I have made some great friends here on and outside the forum. I'm interested as to what your drivetrain setup is?

what exactly does SRT10 package mean and consist of? 10 cylinders i know but is it a hemi? does that mean 2 plugs/wires per cylinder? Coil and cap or individual coil packs? is it a 505 cubic inch I see?

are you auto or manual trans?

what type of diff is it too?

what other unique things make your truck what it is?

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

welcome you have a bamf truck my friend, you are right we are all truck guys and have the same love for them. glad you joined there are a couple other srt guys on here as well

Sick truck you have their Hank. I test drove the Srt-10 Nite Runner Edition a few years back and I am mad I never went through with it. However my SS truck is not up right now and I miss the awd badly. Someday I will get a QC Srt-10 special edition along with keeping the SS. :pepsicheer:

yeah man we are cool guys around here. I have made some great friends here on and outside the forum. I'm interested as to what your drivetrain setup is?

what exactly does SRT10 package mean and consist of? 10 cylinders i know but is it a hemi? does that mean 2 plugs/wires per cylinder? Coil and cap or individual coil packs? is it a 505 cubic inch I see?

Click here--------> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Ram_SRT-10

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)

Welcome,

Dam nice truck

When I was looking for my SS I said if I did find it by the end of the year i was going to get an srt10 I just like the way they look but I like the way the SSS looks a little more lol

So what's the mpg on that bad boy?

And yea most ppl here are very friendly

hey brother, right now with all my mods i'm getting 8/12. i only use mobil 91 octane. we don't have have 93 here or i'd use that.

not a hemi, it is an 8.3L 505ci, the same engine you find in the viper cars. of course i'm over 5000 lbs, hahaha. it also has individual coil packs, the quad cabs are autos and the regular cabs are all manuals. now, straight from the factory without any mods, it is pretty fast for a big old truck. when i first got it, i raced a few Ford lightnings who only had CAI's and exhausts and i'd run all over them. wish i coulda got a regular cab cuz they're way lighter and much faster but i have a family. sorry brother, i'm not the most technically inclined dude regarding the internals of these trucks. anyone near or close to me wants to check it out just hit me up by PM and we'll throw back a few beers and compare trucks anytime......

welcome you have a bamf truck my friend, you are right we are all truck guys and have the same love for them. glad you joined there are a couple other srt guys on here as well

same for you, nice truck or is it trucks? also notice you're from tennessee, i'm an SC fan and we got stuck with lane kiffin now. sucks.....

Sick truck you have their Hank. I test drove the Srt-10 Nite Runner Edition a few years back and I am mad I never went through with it. However my SS truck is not up right now and I miss the awd badly. Someday I will get a QC Srt-10 special edition along with keeping the SS. :pepsicheer:

sweet, yeah those NR's are pretty sick. I like the gunmetal wheels they come with and all blacked out look. good luck with the SS, hope you get her up and running so you can enjoy the shit out of it. get the srt10 and run the SS. see who wins..... haha

i plan on sticking around if you guys are cool with it and will post pics and updates to any and all mods. thanks...like i said, don't wanna stir the pot or cause problems if dudes ain't down with it. this is an SS forum and i understand. so far, so good...later.