$82 To Fill Up The Sss!

Now I realize I don't have anything to complain about compared to the cali boys or you diesel guys. but yesterday I put $82 it the truck while it still had a 1/4 tank. What's the most you guys have put in your trucks to fill up? :banghead:

Well the most I have put is $75. Most pumps stop at $75 and im not about to swipe my card again. Ill just have to make that last for the week. These people would figure a honda can fill up with that much nowadays and that they should take the $75 limit off for trucks. Their loss cause im sure im not the only one who wont pump a second time.

ya, ive been filling up each time till when it stops $75.

funny story, like 3 weeks ago when some A-hole vandalized my truck i was sooo pissed and as i was driving home the gas light turned on, so first gas station i see i pull over and start pumping. as im inside waiting to fill up while im screaming and cussing up a storm inside my truck and i hear the click and it stopped at $75........... i jumped out and cussed out the GAS PUMP! haha swiped again and and filled her up! i dont know what i was thinkning i was just sooo pissed. $110 dollars later im back on the road and i start to cool down i tell my self....what the **** i just pumped $110?

but yeah my gas light just turned on my way to work!

It takes love and pa$$ion for an SS to own one. others give up and let them go cause of GAS prices. You know what you got your self into when you bought the truck! haha

Fuerza_SS ......out!

Well the most I have put is $75. Most pumps stop at $75 and im not about to swipe my card again. Ill just have to make that last for the week. These people would figure a honda can fill up with that much nowadays and that they should take the $75 limit off for trucks. Their loss cause im sure im not the only one who wont pump a second time.

You need to call the bank or finanical institution who issued your credit card. They can "up" the gas cut-off limit, it's just up to you to contact them for the change... :thumbsup:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

You need to call the bank or finanical institution who issued your credit card. They can "up" the gas cut-off limit, it's just up to you to contact them for the change... :thumbsup:

A lot of times is the Gas Station that Sets those limits, not the bank. I have been to gas station that shut off at $50, $75, and $100 all while using the same card