Newer Ford F150 Harley Davidson....Super Charged

coopster09

my buddy seen that i just bought my ss fresh from iraq, so had to go and one up me, with the harley davidson edition, real nice truck super charged.... we'd drink together and talk our $hit, about who would win, and well it finally happened... didnt stand a chance, killed em. i have no mods yet either. however wheatley tune en route...

Nice Kill!:pepsicheer:

my buddy seen that i just bought my ss fresh from iraq, so had to go and one up me, with the harley davidson edition, real nice truck super charged.... we'd drink together and talk our $hit, about who would win, and well it finally happened... didnt stand a chance, killed em. i have no mods yet either. however wheatley tune en route...

WERD!!!!! nice kill man. where you stationed at

im stationed at fort riley, kansas. tornado capital area as of lately, lol. im movin up to washington this fall.

im on fot riley myself....what ss you rollin around in?

i have a 2003 blue awd ss. 5% tint cant see in the damn thing, blacked out taillights, smoked heads blacked out chevy emblem. i have a silveradoss.com sticker on back window, and wheatley tune on side. add me on fb [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

i have a 2003 blue awd ss. 5% tint cant see in the damn thing, blacked out taillights, smoked heads blacked out chevy emblem. i have a silveradoss.com sticker on back window, and wheatley tune on side. add me on fb [email protected]

yeah, ive seen you once before in junction city when my truck looked stock. i dont know how to look up emails on fb so just add me - nick cowles

Nice Kill :pepsicheer:

Do you know what year the truck is? Because it can make a huge difference in the performance of those. The original ones had the supercharged engine and were 340hp then they went to an NA engine with 300 or 320 depending on the year. and Now the 2011 modesl has the 6.2 at 411hp

So the Early 00's were actually faster than the 2004-2008 ones

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Kill :pepsicheer:

Do you know what year the truck is? Because it can make a huge difference in the performance of those. The original ones had the supercharged engine and were 340hp then they went to an NA engine with 300 or 320 depending on the year. and Now the 2011 modesl has the 6.2 at 411hp

So the Early 00's were actually faster than the 2004-2008 ones

his is an 07, ive rode in it before, and from a rollin go, i think he'd get me, his is 2wd. does no good to have all that power an no traction.