20" Nitto Nto5R Going Up In Smoke

Quik

the orignal plan was to hit up a TNT at a 1/4 mile track but since all the rain weve gotten lately they were closed today. Since i was already loaded up i figured id hit up a backwoods 1/8 mile to learn how to launch this truck.

i tried everything from 3800 2 step launch to a 2k 2 step launch to slipping clutch off idle. went from 18psi to 14 psi in the tires all the same results. once the turbos hit all i did was spin, didnt matter what gear, didnt matter what power level. i took truck down to mid 500 range and still had issues. ive came to realize that its pointless to go racing on the strip till i get real tires/wheels.

heres my first pass you can hear my girl, she wasnt to thrilled about seeing this

th_2011-05-20_17-03-51_404.jpg

there was literally 1/8 mile of rubber laid down, needless to say there goes 600 bucks down the drain lol

im so happy to see it running... correct me if im wrong but i thought i heard her slip up and say "please dont wreck my truck"

yea she did say that lol, and thanks for the turbos, those little buggers are effeicent. at 11 psi im 816 rwhp on a mustang dyno, not to shabby for little 62s