Need Tires Soon

guys,

I have searched there site looking for replacement tires for my truck, I am running my stock wheels and dont run my truck in the winter stricktly summer driving so I would like something that grips well.

I saw alot of people went with Nitto 420's or BFG KDW's in 305/50/20 but when I try to find these tires at tire rack.com or Town Fair Tire they dont list them so I cant even get a price.

Can some one recomend a different tire or a place were i can purchase thes tires?

:withstupid:

I got them for the SSS and love them ... Paid $680.00 out the door for four ... :thumbs:

are you guys talking about the h/t plus? thats the tire i'm getting ready to get. glad to hear you guys really like them.

are you guys talking about the h/t plus? thats the tire i'm getting ready to get. glad to hear you guys really like them.

Yup ... Cooper Discoverer HT Plus great all around tire ... I have link in my recent FX35 tire thread.