Bought My New Adam'S Kit :)

No they're not cheap, even tried parting it peice by peice, comes out more expensive than the kit. But after reading all the people's before/after posts on Adam's prducts I was SOLD. Now... 14 days until I can use it. Going to spend a couple days on my 2 week leave giving the truck some lovin

Congrats dude... safe travels home and let me know if you need anything once you get started.

Damn...these kits arent cheap are they...

Man that is alot of Kush to spend out for cleaning products. Props to you for your dedication to your SS

All relative fellas... the flex is a really nice machine and is $320 of the price tag on that kit. He also used the forum discount code and took 10% off the top.

Look at it this way... to pay a PROFESSIONAL to correct your paint, cleanup the interior, clean and dress everything you'll spend in the range of $300-$500... thats a one time shot.

The kit he purchased will allow him to do the same thing, dozens of times before any of the chemicals are used up, meaning if he just does it 2x its paid for itself. Just comes down to what you want your vehicle to look like.

If you're content living with swirl marks, scratches, and other defects then it would be a lot, but if you want your truck to look its best its a small price to pay. I for one prefer my paint looking perfect :D

4e323f22.jpg

a1911012.jpg

cdf0818e.jpg

5f923239.jpg

Edited by Dylan@Adams (see edit history)

Very well said Dylan, i'll probably get in touch with you if I need some help. Not to mention, I'll be in Rancho Cucamonga, when I come on leave. It's all deployment money, got to spoil myself somehow while im out here... Shit's rough, need something to keep my interest. Im sure i'll have TONS of fun using the machine and watching my truck go from nay to YAY.

Very well said Dylan, i'll probably get in touch with you if I need some help. Not to mention, I'll be in Rancho Cucamonga, when I come on leave. It's all deployment money, got to spoil myself somehow while im out here... Shit's rough, need something to keep my interest. Im sure i'll have TONS of fun using the machine and watching my truck go from nay to YAY.

Right on... where abouts in Rancho?? We should meet up if you have time.

Absolutely, will have a good two weeks. I'm right by Victoria Gardens, a few clicks to the west. I can pick up a few techinques from yah. Im here on a military network, cant watch the videos on the forums(SUCKS!) So i'm going to have to watch them when possible when I get home. I'll be in town June 8th, to the 23rd.

Absolutely, will have a good two weeks. I'm right by Victoria Gardens, a few clicks to the west. I can pick up a few techinques from yah. Im here on a military network, cant watch the videos on the forums(SUCKS!) So i'm going to have to watch them when possible when I get home. I'll be in town June 8th, to the 23rd.

Dude.. no joke? LOL... I live literally a block east of the gardens... you'll be in my backyard practically. We'll definitely meet up. Yardhouse for brews on me dude!

Damn Dylan good job on the paint looks sick as Fu*k!!!!! I wish I could get my truck to look like that. Guy who had it before me didn't take care of the paint at all.

Machine polishing dude... doesn't matter what shape its in, you can fix it with the right tool and process.

Good deal, how about brews on me... and you can help me out on the whip. The truck's paint is pretty rough, the guy who had it before me towed alot and didn't take care of it. He really abused it, and I tried to recover what I could with my hands. Im sure this kit I just bought will do it wonders. I'm located in Heritage, take church all the way into VG. So stoked, can't wait to get home. It's been 8 damn months of nothing but chaos.