Bought My New Adam'S Kit :)

Didnt say it wasnt worth it, and by all means, my trucks needs it. But I just cant talk myself into spend that kind of money, when I want new rims alot more lol

oh after the first time you use there product you will understand why its so pricey. i dont even have close to what i want from them and i have spent over 1K on there product in the last year. its great to cause i showed my wife there site and now she gets stuff from them for me. :ughdance:

oh after the first time you use there product you will understand why its so pricey. i dont even have close to what i want from them and i have spent over 1K on there product in the last year. its great to cause i showed my wife there site and now she gets stuff from them for me. :ughdance:

FWIW... get your wife a bottle of glass cleaner + a glass towel and a bottle of carpet & upholstery cleaner for use in the house... its the only way i can keep mine from stealing stuff out of the garage LOL

Also, detail spray is amazing on stainless steel appliances if you have them.

• 2 weeks later...

On my truck? Yes... no sanding, no respray, just polished polish polished and polished, then topped with a coat of our Brilliant Glaze and finished with Americana Paste Wax.

Good God. What kit do you recommend from adams to get my truck to look better then new? ? ..what's your thoughts on the orbital buffer to take out small scratches .. I want to buy one really bad and buff my vmax and z28 because I don't want to burn my paint with the other buffers ...I have used all kinds of stuff to try and get the lines off where my truck had the plastic piece going around the fenders ..it was removed before I got it and left like a scratch all the way around.

Don't worry about "burning the paint" thats a common misconception about polishers is that any of them will 'burn' thru... the only kind that you have to be concerned with that are rotary, but I'd never recommend a novice pick up a rotary buffer.

Take a look at the Porter Cable polisher, its the best option for a beginner and gives you the ability to do some pretty substantial corrections. If you want to get really serious then step up to the flex polisher.

Check out the videos on our site to get a better idea of both processes and see what looks more appealing to you:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-videos.aspx

If you have any questions for me after watching those let me know.