First 2 Runs With The New Turbo Setup....

AKSSS

I drove 350 miles this weekend to get to the track and see if I got any improvment out of my truck. I met up with Matt* and got to check out his badass 69 c-10. Man that thing is so well put together! Well Matt gets credit for taking this video for me! Thanks again Matt. It was fun.

I drove 350 miles this weekend to get to the track and see if I got any improvment out of my truck. I met up with Matt* and got to check out his badass 69 c-10. Man that thing is so well put together! Well Matt gets credit for taking this video for me! Thanks again Matt. It was fun.

Ya I had an awesome time you got some pretty good runs in! I think you've got 11's in that truck still! You'll have to come down another time. pepsicheer.gif

<br />congrats. looks like its running good. moves of pretty good. whats the DA of the track?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I honestly don't have a clue what the da was at the track this day. It was about the most chaotic day of "run what ya brung". Lol

I got two runs in, in about 3 hours. I think Matt and I were just happy with that. These were some good shake down runs for me. Now after a few more changes and a little better dial in, should have a little more in her!

<br /><br /><br />

I honestly don't have a clue what the da was at the track this day. It was about the most chaotic day of "run what ya brung". Lol

I got two runs in, in about 3 hours. I think Matt and I were just happy with that. These were some good shake down runs for me. Now after a few more changes and a little better dial in, should have a little more in her!

Ya that was a pretty crazy day, we where stuck waiting in line for what seemed like forever LOL! Last year wasn't even close to that bad. My friend with that Firebird is swapping to a 6.0L this weekend because what he thought was a 5.3L turned out to be 4.8L, so long story short I might be going back out June 8th (i think) for a test and tune, never been to one, he wants to see what his car will run with that.

I love the fact you still have the reciever in your trailer hitch LOL

Someone else mentioned that at the track. Lol. I ran it that day just like it would be on the street. Including a suitcase in the back seat! Edited by Aksss (see edit history)