Are You Serious!

eeekroar

Slept late today, and was woken up by a missed phone call. Checked my messages, and they said.... " I'm sorry but your going to be mad at me." "You can get the new bike"

Since Wednesday is her last day at her job before she switches, I figured they talked her into staying.

WRONG!

I called her back and she said, "I was in a hurry this morning when I had to move your truck and I wrecked into the mail box."

Granted I was still half a sleep so at first I said your lying. Then I thought about it for a second and remembered she can't back up to save her life, so I immediately dropped the phone an ran outside.

AHHHHHHH! MY BABY!!!!

It was no lie. She dented it, and ran deep scratches all the way down the cab,and bed.

Sure I always thought I could be involved with it in an accident,but never in my front yard.

banghead.gif

I don't know if It was just from the shock, but I just remember I backed my truck into the driveway last night, so she didn't have to back it out. She hit it going forward. The mailbox is a good seven foot from my driveway.

Two in one week.Last week she wrecked the BMW into a HUGE parking curb and busted up the front bumper.

She doesn't deserve to hold a drivers license

If you are visiting MS, and see her. I advise you to do anything in your power to get as far away from her as possible.

..."You can get the new bike"...

Sounds like you won't have any $$$ to buy a bike, after fixing your vehicles. I feel for you, I have been through this kind of stuff before, not a good time.

Mr. P.

HAha!

I got a few quotes and it is anywhere from 735- 1200 to fix it. She text me and said it was an accident. I said NO! An accident is something that can't be prevented. Hitting two non moving objects in one week is just being a stupid idiot. I'm scared to get the bike even more,now. I'll be killed in my driveway before I even make it out onto the highway. I parked the truck on the other size of my pond, about two acres away. I told her if she ever drives my truck again I would shoot her in the stomach.