Ego Came Into Play...

feece08

So I'm leaving my neighborhood and I have a computer desk in the back. Not thinking about it I set it upright in the bed.( btw I've been moving houses all weekend.) So I'm at a light and some gay mustang gt next with me. Takes off....rinsed on him.lol my buddies in the driver seat." Dude don't forget about the desk" me- " yea its in the back. Wait, Ohhh ****kkk" lol need I remind you when I took off at the light someone In The other lane was honking the whole time during my takeoff.( thinking she was just being stupid.lol nope...I stopped 4 lanes of traffic with my already broken table in the street. Lucky the " scratch" on the back tale gate was just a wood mark and didn't actually scratch it. It buffer out, close call though. Def made the heard beat a bit faster then normal.... Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Edited by *907BlownSS* (see edit history)

HAHA! That sucks about the desk though.

Something similar happened to me before. Someone was honking at me and I thought they were just being dicks. Little did I know, I forgot to close my tail gate and all the groceries were flying out exploding on the road.

peelout.gif

HAHA! That sucks about the desk though.

Something similar happened to me before. Someone was honking at me and I thought they were just being dicks. Little did I know, I forgot to close my tail gate and all the groceries were flying out exploding on the road.

peelout.gif

Now this is funny hahahahahahaha

That's pretty funny! I did something like that once in high school with my old truck, had to pick up a new couch from a box store and the guys loaded it in the back on end pointing straight up in a box and a chair behind it so it was the only way it would fit. On the way to my destination I had to do a U turn and it flipped right out of the back into on coming traffic! Haha I had to go back and quickly stick it back in my truck. That was my lesson learned, that anything I put in a truck gets strapped. pepsicheer.gif

I've been laughing so hard reading all these stories. So I guess I'll include mine. I was moving some stuff my wifes sister gave us out to her parents house. One of the items was a large wood coffee table. Not sure how exactly it happened other than it wasn't tied down, but the coffee table catches some wind coming over the roof. All I see is the coffee table slam into the highway as we are merging from one highway to another going about 70mph!!! I was told by my brother who was following that it went about 60ft in the air and came down and exploded into a few dozen pieces. He was about 4 or 5 cars back and said everyone was flying every where to not run over it. So as everyone else has said anything that goes into the bed gets a ratched strap or bungee cord holding it down!!

thats funny. ill add my story. once i was moving my washer and dryer from our old place to our new place and there was this camaro coming down the road that i have been trying to catch up to for a longs time. like as in 6 months. just one of those things every other time i would see him i was in a rush going somewhere and i never got a chance to run him. every time he would pass me he would rev on me. so anyways i just had to run him well we go from a roll and this guy is looking at me like im crazy racing him with a washer and dryer in the back. well i ended up pulling on him pretty bad like 5-6 cars. at the next stop we came to i have to give him so much crap. he was laughing his ass off that he just got beat by a truck hauling. lucky the washer and dryer stayed in the back. my buddy in my passenger seat was rolling.

thats funny. ill add my story. once i was moving my washer and dryer from our old place to our new place and there was this camaro coming down the road that i have been trying to catch up to for a longs time. like as in 6 months. just one of those things every other time i would see him i was in a rush going somewhere and i never got a chance to run him. every time he would pass me he would rev on me. so anyways i just had to run him well we go from a roll and this guy is looking at me like im crazy racing him with a washer and dryer in the back. well i ended up pulling on him pretty bad like 5-6 cars. at the next stop we came to i have to give him so much crap. he was laughing his ass off that he just got beat by a truck hauling. lucky the washer and dryer stayed in the back. my buddy in my passenger seat was rolling.

thats fuggin awesome, i always wanted to go to the drag strip or street races with a couch or fridge in the back ... lmao