Pulling Stuff With The Ss

Chad814

I towed cross country from NY to AZ with a 5X8 enclosed trailer that was maxed out with over 3,500 lbs in it and it was fine. I was a little paranoid also, so I went ahead and upgraded the tranny cooler before I started the trip. Passed everything on the road except a gas station!

i hauled a 6x12 uhaul trailer fully loaded i'm guessing around 3500lbs or more all the way from virginia to port arthur texas about 1000 miles and it did great no problem pulling these trucks are also work horses

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be towing a fair amount with mine, 3000 - 6000lbs. My trailer brake controler finally showed up today. I've only towed 3000lbs so far and as long as there wasn't a nasty head wind I couldn't tell it was back there.

Sign me up, ours is a toy hauler 90% of the time. +1 for the Tekonsha Prodigy, 1300 LB trailer, T/A at 3779 LB, and usually 400+ of track gear. The Camaro is a relative lightweight at 3500 and a big cooler full of beer ;) . Keep it off cruise on hills and let the big dog eat.

DSC02315.jpg

DSC00816.jpg