Sprayed99 & Mr. P

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Dan for all he has helped me out with over the past few months with the Procharger install, custom piping work and a few other things that will not be mentioned until later this week :ninja: Can't wait for the next project!

Id also like to say thanks to Steve (Mr. P) for everything he helped with as well. Sitting on the radiator support hunched over the intake wiring in injectors for hours at a time takes some great skill and determination. My truck wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for these guys.

Zach

... Sitting on the radiator support hunched over the intake wiring in injectors for hours at a time takes some great skill and determination...

Expect to receive my chiropractic bill. :jester:

You're welcome and I am very proud to have assisted with your project. I see some future great moments with this truck. :cheers:

Mr. P. :)

I'll second this....

Recently received some drivetrain support from Dan that was much appreciated as a very upcoming future mod. As for Steve, can't say enough. Someday soon i'll get my shit together enough to post a build thread to thank him and showcase everything he's done to help me achieve my SS goals. You guys, and many others on here, are the reason this site is so successful. Thank you ! pepsicheer.gif