Tail Lights

SStuze

Hey guys....i recently got pulled over for having my tail lights tinted...he let me off with a warning but told me i had to change them so rather than risking a ticket i was thinking of buying some aftermarket lights that look black but don't obstruct the red light. Just wondering what you guys have on your trucks or if anyone has any suggestions what would look good. thanks for the help!

They make a tail light that looks factory and is black. With red tail light lense. But if it was me I would just buy some factory. I got led black in my truck but they are tinted. I hated them until the tint went on. Just my two cents. I just hate euros lol

Sent from my Motorola Milestone using Tapatalk

is ur tail lights real dark? Did the officer say anything to u about the front being tinted? Down my way they dont bother u for the tail lights but law enforcement will hit u for the head lights being tinted...but if u do decide to go with a new set of lights spary them a little lighter or there is a film out there called Lamin-x that is used for bumpers,tail/head lights,ect...the site is www.Lamin-x.com if ur interested in not painting the new light cause they arent cheap from factory...hope it helps u out on deciding....

Do remember that LED lights are extremely powerful, alot more so than the bulbs in the stock setup or aftermarket bulbs. This is one big reason LED tails dont get pulled over as much as tails with bulb lights. The LEDs have no problem shining through that tint.

is ur tail lights real dark? Did the officer say anything to u about the front being tinted? Down my way they dont bother u for the tail lights but law enforcement will hit u for the head lights being tinted...but if u do decide to go with a new set of lights spary them a little lighter or there is a film out there called Lamin-x that is used for bumpers,tail/head lights,ect...the site is www.Lamin-x.com if ur interested in not painting the new light cause they arent cheap from factory...hope it helps u out on deciding....

He said the headlights were fine covered during the day just had to be taken off at night

i like the look of those...got any pics of them on your truck?

Ya I have a couple pics but I can never get them on here lol so if ya want to send me your email I can send ya done pics of them on

Ya I have a couple pics but I can never get them on here lol so if ya want to send me your email I can send ya done pics of them on

alright sounds good i'll pm you