Truckin Throwdown 2011 Pics And Video

The throwdown was yesterday. We took my wifes SRT8 Jeep and she got 2nd place. She won the 1/4 mile and the braking event.

I met a couple guys from pt.net at the event, Julien (Spoolin) and Lee (slowxcab) The burnout halfway through the video was Lee and I didnt film the run on the slalom where Julien almost ran over the camera man, sorry i missed it. It was a good day. Here are some pics and the youtube link.

Holly crap!! 11.9!! Those jeeps are way quicker then the 300 srt8's. You guys must be extremely happy with that new blower. Who took first and what did they run?

She took first in the 1/4 mile and first in the braking event. Julien's truck could be way faster but he didn't have it running right. He was having some tuning issues and was just taking it easy. I am pretty sure everyone ran 13's and up.

My wife didn't score well on the road course and has no experience racing on a track but she had a blast. Everyone loved it when she mowed over the cones in the braking event. We were free to drive around and do whatever we wanted between events, it was awesome to be able to drive like that and not be looking over your shoulder for the cops. Just totally free.

She took first in the 1/4 mile and first in the braking event. Julien's truck could be way faster but he didn't have it running right. He was having some tuning issues and was just taking it easy. I am pretty sure everyone ran 13's and up.

My wife didn't score well on the road course and has no experience racing on a track but she had a blast. Everyone loved it when she mowed over the cones in the braking event. We were free to drive around and do whatever we wanted between events, it was awesome to be able to drive like that and not be looking over your shoulder for the cops. Just totally free.

Thats awesome dude, wish I coulda been there...

-Rob