Well My Weekend Went To Sh**

I was looking forward to meeting everyone also...maybe next year.... AS far as paint goes I wont do anything custom..just a good clean fresh Black with all imperfections from paint and body removed is as good as it gets IMO

wow it cant get much worse than that. sucks ass man .

something similar happened to my bro n law on friday as well. he let an employee of his go pick up a load for his shop , the dam kid ended up smashing his tundra into a nice ass boat headed to the lake for the weekend and a mercedes suv , totaled the tundra , and the guys boat. i had to let him borrow my truck so now im truckless as well.

at least your safe brad , time to get some upgrades to the ss .

wow it cant get much worse than that. sucks ass man .

something similar happened to my bro n law on friday as well. he let an employee of his go pick up a load for his shop , the dam kid ended up smashing his tundra into a nice ass boat headed to the lake for the weekend and a mercedes suv , totaled the tundra , and the guys boat. i had to let him borrow my truck so now im truckless as well.

at least your safe brad , time to get some upgrades to the ss .

I dont know about upgrades...I have to get my hands on another roll pan..i'd like to get wiper cowl painted and stuff like that get out all hail damage and other imperfections..not sure what else i can have done..any ideas?

Sorry Brad, I feel somewhat responsible because I was pushing you and Danny t get your butts up here. You didn't miss much, other than a lot of alcohol consumption

Awesome..sending you the bill...lol No ones fault..it was an accident...it made it easier to take that the kid wasnt drunk...

UGH..... this all sucked. That kid should have been written tickets for his stupidity. I now hate crew cabs... I got cut off this morning bad on my way into the office damn near took off my bumper. All I could think of is what happened Saturday morning.

UGH..... this all sucked. That kid should have been written tickets for his stupidity. I now hate crew cabs... I got cut off this morning bad on my way into the office damn near took off my bumper. All I could think of is what happened Saturday morning.

Another SS killer strikes again!

We were all upset when we heard about this. As has been said, it's great that you and Danny are OK and weren't hurt. It would have been great to finally meet you, but there is always next year. Good luck getting the SS fixed up.

• 2 weeks later...

havent been on the site in a while but just looked a little closer at the pic. damn that paint was in good shape you can see my "bluebitch" perfectly in the reflection sitting beside her in the car port.

Edited by ss wrecker (see edit history)