Well My Weekend Went To Sh**

OK....Cliff notes.....Danny called thursday night...decided to go to nationals and we would trailer my truck and head out around 11 friday night...got the truck all loaded up and we all had this gut feeling we chose to ignore...on highway going about 60 when the only other truck on the road (4 door GMC SIerra) had a yound driver who was speeding down highway and fell asleep..he drifted and smahed into the trailer totaling his truck, damaging mine (see pic), totaling the trailer we borrowed from AShleys dad, and Dannys dads truck was damaged...Luckily noone was hurt.....It all can be fixed. but its depressing as hell

post-8997-054481100 1306618021_thumb.jpg

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Dayum man Im kinda speechless......I thought my weekend was shitty getting dumped last weekend but my truck has kept me going with new plans for it. Hang in their man :chevrolet:

Fell asleep?Wtf man, that sucks that your baby was dented like that.

I never understood how people fall asleep at the wheel.If your tired pull over. Rather get woken up by the cops than kill a family because I took a power nap on in the fast lane.

Fell asleep?Wtf man, that sucks that your baby was dented like that.

I never understood how people fall asleep at the wheel.If your tired pull over. Rather get woken up by the cops than kill a family because I took a power nap on in the fast lane.

He told Danny he had been at work since 6 AM...wreck happened at about 1:30ish AM.....

I want a completely redone paint job but not sure how much insurance will cover