Need Some Help

bne329

im looking to buy a 3/4 belltech drop for my truck. and i just wanted to know if you have it how does it ride and does it rub?

and if you can please post a pic to see what it might look like thanks.

Just remember that the VHO's and SS trucks sit at different heights while stock. So when you see pics of an SS with a 3/4, it will look different than when your truck is lowered. This is based on the info from your pro, search 3/4 drop or lower and should have some pics available :chevrolet:

Out of the factory, the SS comes with the z60 suspension and no rear blocks. Unless you optioned this on the truck you bought from factory (z60 suspension), you truck will sit higher stock wether its the z71 or just a w/t.

The SS does not come with rear blocks, I dont know the exact terminology for them, but it makes the SS sit lower than other chevy trucks by about an inch or two. So if you saw a picture of a 3/4 drop on an SS, other trucks will sit just a little bit higher due to the rear blocks and not having the z60 suspension. You basically would have to go an extra inch or two to make it look like an SS stance that you want to achieve through said picture. Sorry if this is confusing :chevrolet: