Ac Issues

DGIEPSS

i have an 03 sss with the auto climate control truck was bought brand new by me its been to dealer sevearl time under warntee i replace ac acuator twice on my own dime i cant figure out heres the issue the air blows super hot on passenger side diver side is chilled but not good ac by any means any help or thoughts would be grateful im bout to explode by the way the truck only has 26000 on it

I just got a letter in mail today asking if I have had problems with my heater or hvac system. And if so to bring it to them or send in the attached letter for a reimbursement. So i would check into it if you can. It says its for the 03 models..

I just got a letter in mail today asking if I have had problems with my heater or hvac system. And if so to bring it to them or send in the attached letter for a reimbursement. So i would check into it if you can. It says its for the 03 models..

No shit huh? When I was driving my a/c was not cold at all, it was a higher temperature when i turned the a/c on. I never even turned it on and just had the windows cracked open all the time (I am sure you remember at Heberts when my sales certificate flew out the window when we left and I had to signal you down at the stop light........I guess I can expect this letter in the mail soon.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)