Pinky Takes Down Arrival Blue Sss

kcsilveradoss

On the way home from Nationals and frustrated with getting no runs in, we all had some fun on the highway (disclaimer: racing on public roads is dangerous and irresponsible). Lined up next to Hottelss and went from 60-120. Pulled him instantly on the hit and by 120 had bus lengths on him. Given his mods I was more than pleased. Took his beating like a champ. John and his brother Josh are outstanding people, and whoever has the priviledge of meeting the both of them will be better for it.

On the way home from Nationals and frustrated with getting no runs in, we all had some fun on the highway (disclaimer: racing on public roads is dangerous and irresponsible). Lined up next to Hottelss and went from 60-120. Pulled him instantly on the hit and by 120 had bus lengths on him. Given his mods I was more than pleased. Took his beating like a champ. John and his brother Josh are outstanding people, and whoever has the priviledge of meeting the both of them will be better for it.

I will Kill your F*%@ING TREE!!!

"I walked John"

Lol

Good times!

Nice meeting you Roberto.

now thats funny. I should've kept that cup.

I can't say enough for this guy ^^^ and his wife Amanda. They are awesome people, and I'm very happy to have met them and the parents. Cody and Kevin, these are some cool ass guys! Ben, Mike, Tyler,also nice meeting you! If I forgot anyone sorry, Ive had a long day:banghead:

I will Kill your F*%@ING TREE!!!

Nice meeting you Roberto.

I can't say enough for this guy ^^^ and his wife Amanda. They are awesome people, and I'm very happy to have met them and the parents. Cody and Kevin, these are some cool ass guys! Ben, Mike, Tyler,also nice meeting you! If I forgot anyone sorry, Ive had a long day:banghead:

Not the Tree!!!

John I love giving you a hard time! Thanks for being such a good sport and taking it so well! I am glad I was able to meet you and your brother, you guys are welcome at our place anytime!