Left Over Parts That Must Go!

rojo_143

Well I traded in the SS last week and I cleaned out my Man Cave over the weekend, I still have some left over parts that I need to get rid of cause all they do is remind me of my truck. All prices are O.B.O. but please rember i am not going to give the stuff away but I do want it gone. I have sold a comple of other Items to members on here and have great feedback. PM me if interested.

First up I have a stock PCM out of my truck pins are straight no issues. not really sure what it is worth so i will try $80 plus shipping

IMG_3158.jpg

IMG_3159-1.jpg

Next we have my Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD In-Dash CD/DVD player included is the complete mounting hardware, wiring harness, Remote Control, and USB extender and all manuals. This is a great headunit in perfect shape it is easy to bypass the parking brake. All you have to do is mount and plug in and you are done. Looking to get $300 plus shipping.

***SOLD***

IMG_3156.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

Last I have a Set of DJM 3" Lower Control Arms these are really easy to install and were only on my truck for about 6 months they seen less than 3,000 miles of use they are in great shape just a little dirty due to living on a dirt road. I would like to get $200 plus shipping. I also have a set of Belltech Street Performer Shocks i can toss in for an extra $50 bucks.

***SOLD***

IMG_3160.jpg

IMG_3161-1.jpg

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

You have front n rear performance shocks?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

No i only have the front shocks, the rears went with the truck.

"Interested in the CD player what else would I need to install so my steering wheel controls worked and on star ?"

I am including the module with it to work the onstar and bose you would just need to buy the adapter harness for the steering wheel controls.

How many miles you got the shocks and how much you want ?

Sent from HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Like i said I only have the front and the are stem and eyelet designed to work with the DJM control arms they have somewhere in the nieghborhood of 2,500 miles on them. Again these will not work with a spindle dropped truck must have the DJM control arms. They are also a little shorter than i would like but they worked fine on the truck. I would take $75 Shipped