Truck Got Broken Into...

WretchedSS

having chpspecial tune my truck

You will be very happy sir with his tune. I have had other tunes and Rey's by far is superior. I am very sorry to hear what happened to you.

Im sure I will, cant wait. Im looking @ this alarm.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item3cb5c2ad87

What do ya'll think?

I have that same alarm its awesome. If you have an iPhone get the add on phone part. You can do everything from your phone as well no matter how far away you are and it will alert you just like the pager does. I think it works for the android too but you cant beat it. Sorry to hear about the truck too dude that blows

I would get one with proximity, audio, and tilt sensors along with a self power backup siren and battery. And I'm pretty sure you can use it with the Blackberry and Android phones.

Smart windows and autostart are cool features, but are a pita and act up sometimes too.

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

I would get one with proximity, audio, and tilt sensors along with a self power backup siren and battery. And I'm pretty sure you can use it with the Blackberry and Android phones.

Smart windows and autostart are cool features, but are a pita and act up sometimes too.

^^^Well stated. The remote start is great however it can be a big pita. It acted up on me one time and for 45 minutes my alarm would go on and off, remote start would turn truck on and then shut off. I thought it was going to kill my starter or battery in the process. Only happened once luckily.

Tilt sensors and proximity ftw. The train horn is a great idea also, you can tweek them to make them even louder and blow out eardrums.

Sorry to hear, I would be pissed as well if this happened to me.

Question. I don't understand why insurance will not cover the damages. I thought this was one reason, of many, that we pay so much a year on auto insurance.