Tornado In Massachusetts

Hey All ..

I know the south has been slammed by Torandos this season, but Massachusetts receivecd one today around 16:30 hrs.

We have our K9 down helping out West Springfield PD, as neighborhoods have been leveled.

We always kid about "Glad we have blizzards over tornados" ... It is truly some devistation, to say the least ...

Video

NBC News - Brian Williams

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

This year had definitly been more active. We have had 10-12 tornado's in my area this year (ef-0 to ef-2). Two of them were only a few miles from my house. Even with smaller twisters, seeing the damage 1st hand is just amazing. Hope everyone stays safe.

This year had definitly been more active. We have had 10-12 tornado's in my area this year (ef-0 to ef-2). Two of them were only a few miles from my house. Even with smaller twisters, seeing the damage 1st hand is just amazing. Hope everyone stays safe.

Yea Luke. I had one touch down just 5 miles from me which is unheard of (NE PA)! Only an EF-0 but it did rip a roof off a house...wild, can't imagine an F4 or 5.

...wild, can't imagine an F4 or 5.

:withstupid: I've lived in Texas over a dozen years how and still have not seen a tornado first-hand (a good thing); but the road trip last month we took through Georgia and saw the forest leveled by an F4 was nothing short of jaw-dropping.

Mr. P.

4 deaths are no big deal? If it was your family member would it still be "no big deal?"

The people were warned to evacuate, and didnt. They stayed in a 3rd story building so honestley its their own fault imo.

People are no match for mother nature. It's tragic with all the deaths due to crazy weather, but it is just part of life. The only good thing about incidents like this is how it brings communities together and strengthens them.

All these tornadoes popping up everywhere makes me kinda worry about hurricane season here in FL :ughdance:

The people were warned to evacuate, and didnt. They stayed in a 3rd story building so honestley its their own fault imo.

It's good to see you have compassion for other people.

(Don't think you could be trusted with Otto.)

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

It's good to see you have compassion for other people.

(Don't think you could be trusted with Otto.)

Yeah ... Poor Otto ... He doesn't deserve that ... Otto=Momento ... :crackup: :crackup:

i hope everyone else is safe, and the death toll doesn't rise...i'll still take a 6.5 shaker any day over this..

Confirmed 3 Tornados, Confirmed 4 deaths. Most of my Drug Unit (MSP) were activated and deployed last night to the Springfield area.

There are reports of a Female from Monson, MA, her checkbook was found in Milton, Ma. This is a distance like 80 miles away!!!! ... Newscast arial photos look pretty bad.