Picked Up A New Toy Today

shawnss

Well last Aug i bought a laid down 08 gsxr 600 with 1200 miles it was fun. but the down fall was it came with a salvage title. so i didn't want to dump a ton of money in it and still have a bike with a salvaged title. so i was looking around on craigslist and came across a different bike that i just had to have. so i put my wrecked gixxer up for sale last sunday and the second guy that came and looked at it came with cash in hand and bought my wrecked bike. so heres the new bike i picked up today K7 gsxr 1000. the guy bought it new and it pretty much sat for 2 years only has 570 miles on it. paint was scratched pretty bad cause he had stuff stacked on it. but anyways IMO i got a great deal picked it up for $6500 cash :bounce:clap: heres the pics just got done detailing it and had to buff it quick.

IMG_7148.jpg

IMG_7151.jpg

IMG_7155.jpg

heres a pictures of the paint after i polish and buffer it. only use the best products Adams polish's.

IMG_7158.jpg

IMG_7160.jpg

heres a pic of how many miles she has on her. :bounce:bounce

IMG_7141.jpg

looks awesome, congrats, now get that SS out of that dirt/gravel :jester:

hey hey now take it easy. :D :D i was detailing the bike and i needed to have room in the garage. heck the only time it ever stays outside is if im driving it or its parked at work.