Infected Ss ?

If u take the ugly spinners, papa rain guards and stickers off it don't look that bad. I like the stripes that go all the way down front and back better.

i personaly cant stand strips like that...its a chevy not a ford!!..GM never put strips on like that it just looks unfinished i guess..or as my wife said it looks like some one run up with with a paint roller lol...they NEVER go on the roof..and should start on the hood..and end on the trunk..or in are case tailgate both with rounded edges front and back..

anytime i everrr see strips from front to back and everywhere inbetween it just looks like the ricers i see that stop at autozone and buy the rolls of strip and slap it on..hell might as well do the windshield and back window in a strip keep it solid..lol

i dont know why..but it just bugs me!!!

:withstupid: And it does look like the Dodge Dakotas SR/T and Srt-10 Ram special Editions

If u take the ugly spinners, papa rain guards and stickers off it don't look that bad. I like the stripes that go all the way down front and back better.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

If someone confuses that with yours they need to have their eyes checked.

- White Stripes vs Black Stripes

- Giant SS on windshield vs none.

- Stickers all over the place vs none.

:squintnoeswerdrun: He should just surrender his truck to you in case you need any spare parts, although you are heavily modded :chevrolet:

O dam that things got beaner written all over it. Just put a cop light on your SS and put border control decals on your truck then I'm sure you'll never see him again

Thats what my SS is for (check out my sig)! Ive said it before on a thread, I was going 85 in a 65 left lane hauling the mayo and looked in my rearview only to see a statey on my a$$. Well I started to move over to the middle lane the next thing I know the statey steps on his gas, gives me a wave, and then floored it hauling down the Interstate. Now thats one cool cop :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Those spinners must add what, 50hp?:jester:

O dam that things got beaner written all over it. Just put a cop light on your SS and put border control decals on your truck then I'm sure you'll never see him again

dam u read my mind lol

i was about to say that guy is making us mexican look bad lol

leave it to a paisa to add spiners to an SS lmao

he is officially kicked out of the mexican race lol

ill let the white ppl have him hahahah

dam u read my mind lol

i was about to say that guy is making us mexican look bad lol

leave it to a paisa to add spiners to an SS lmao

he is officially kicked out of the mexican race lol

ill let the white ppl have him hahahah

crackup.gif

Reminds me of